1. Protecting & helping our youth becomes a community priority.
2. At-risk and young victims are protected and supported before it is too late.
3. Our youth are empowered and skilled:
to protect themselves and their peers,
to tell their stories,
to uphold their civil rights and moral values,
to launch their own initiatives,
to start their own businesses.
4. Youth-driven Community Service projects become norm within our communities
5. Parents become more skilled and prepared to deal with the parenting challenges in USA.
6. The number of registered foster Parents increases throughout the states.
7. Faith-based organizations address youth’s needs for social services and hire professional youth counselors and mentors as mandatory staff members.
8. Faith-based organization offer routine workshops about drugs, drinking, trafficking and similar issues.
9. Community leaders become well-informed and trained to speak about the issues that our youth are facing on daily basis.